Wednesday 14 November 2012

Markets In November

I have been busy creating displays for markets the week just gone. Especially for Old Spitalfields market which I had to get it in on the tube, so that meant I had to be able to carry everything that I took. So with a large suite case, a back pack, my chair over my shoulder and a pin board I travelled in to Liverpool street and walked to Old Spitalfield Market.
Here is my stall at Old Spitalfields Market

  

 
It was a great market to be at as the stall holders where all a very high quality and the shoppers where there to buy something special, I hope that we managed that between all of us. Thanks to Mary from We Make London for organising the stalls. I think they had a great time selling the book Inspired London too.
The next place to find me is at Breakspear School this Friday 16th November between 7 and 10pmBushey Road, Ickenham, UB10 8JA
Then:The Duck Pond Market Ruislip on Saturday 17th November 10am and 3pm

The Duck Pond Market Ruislip on Sunday 18th November 10am and 3pm 

The Duck Pond Christmas Market at Harrow Arts Centre on Saturday 8th December from 11am

The Duck Pond Market Ruislip on Saturday 15th December 10am and 3pm

The Duck Pond Market Ruislip on Sunday 16th December 10am and 3pm

 Old Spitalfields Market on Saturday 22nd December 11am-5pm

 
 
Hope to meet you at one of these markets! If you can't make it then I'm available online.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment