Monday 11 March 2013

Colours

Just when you thought spring was on the way, it has turned cold again..bbbrrrrrr

Last week we had warm weather of 18c which is light jumper weather, no coats, boots, scarfs etc then Sunday something happened it got so cold it tried to snow! And as I write this it is trying again!

We need spring to come so I have found a few new colours to brighten up the day....

In the mix I have added some other greens and blues to show the different tones.

Here are a couple of my new pieces that I have painted with some of the up and coming trend colours, Emerald Green, Colbolt Blue and an old favourite of mine teal.

Emerald Green Broovh
Colbolt Blue Waves

Aqua Teal Water Lily

Fingers crossed for a warmer week or even better a warmer weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment