Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

It has been a long time since I have been here.

 Last year was full of fun and adventure.
A year long adventure

Joined We Make London in their Camden shop
Enjoyed being apart of the Kew experience
Scared myself doing a very large event.
Created new little characters - Bob the Dog
Created new little characters - Blue Bird
Embraced the lovely wood
Had my first professional photo shoot with Yeshen

This year feels like a year of love..I'm not sure why but 2014 suggests colours of reds, pinks and warm pastels...lets see! Here is a sneak preview of my plans this year.

http://www.carlasonheim.com/2014-year-of-the-fairy-tale-online-class/

I hope that you are all well and have had good festivities over the holiday break.

No comments:

Post a Comment